Jute-Cleanse with Jute-Powder and Jute-Tea
Our diet plays a much greater role in the health of our body than many people are aware of. Thus, an important component of our well-being unfortunately degenerates more and more to a minor matter. Lack of drive, indisposition, overweight and general exhaustion can often be the result of a neglected diet.
With our jute cleanse monthly package you will receive 3 packages of jute tea and 2 glasses of jute powder for a 1-month jute cleanse at a special price.
Jute-Powder for direct intake
Our jute powder contains all the minerals, vitamins, polyphenols and antioxidants that make jute such an extraordinary plant. A plant powder that puts all others in the shade: 100% natural, free of all additives, ground by hand, purest quality without artificial additives or flavorings. Thus our jute powder stands for the epitome of Jutevital: the best natural substances of extraordinary quality.
The taste of pure jute tea is similar to that of green tea, but with one decisive advantage: jute tea has no caffeine and is therefore very digestible. At the same time, the nutrient-rich jute leaves offer a balanced mineral composition, protective antioxidants and strengthening polyphenols. The basic herbal tea delights tea drinkers from the very first sip and finally represents a real innovation on the tea market again after a long time.
How the Jute-Cleanse works
- Drink a cup of jute tea in the morning before breakfast and in the evening before dinner. It is best to drink jute tea pure and without sugar. Important: always a few minutes before meals!
- Take 2-3 times daily a slightly heaped teaspoon of jute powder with meals. Mix the jute powder e.g. in the smoothie, the muesli, the salad or the main meal.
- During the jute cleanse, make sure you eat a balanced and varied diet: set yourself the goal of eating at least one portion of fresh fruit and one portion of vegetables every day. The consumption of alcohol should be avoided during the jute cleanse.
- Jute-Cleanse Plus: from the 7th day an additional cup of jute tea before lunch.
Quickly prepared and delicious: Yoghurt with jute powder and turmeric
- a portion of fresh yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons jute powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon honey or agave syrup
*% of daily recommended intake
Nutrients Jute-Powder Nutrients per 100 g Calorific value
309,5 kcal/1305,5 kJ
Fat 5 g of which saturates 1,63 g Carbohydrates 18,90 g of which sugars 9 g Fiber 28,6 g Protein; 26,1 g Salt 0,08 g Calcium
1593,80 mg / 160 %*
Iron 47,10 mg / 375 %* Potassium 1584,80 mg / 41 %* Magnesium 424 mg / 130 %* Selenium 15,35 µg / 24 %* Zinc 2,90 mg / 26 %* Vitamin B2 0,88 mg / 70 %* Vitamin E 32,80 mg / 252 %* Vitamin K1 300,50 µg / 429 %* a-Linolenic acid (ALA) 2,24 g / 172 %*
|Shipping weight:||2,50 Kg|
|Product weight:||2,00 Kg|