Alkaline fasting and rebalancing the acid-base household
with free fasting plan
Alkaline fasting with caffeine-free herbal tea: in terms of taste, Jute Tea Pur resembles a green tea, but with a decisive advantage: Jute Tea has no caffeine and is therefore very digestible. At the same time, the nutrient-rich jute leaves offer a balanced mineral composition, protective antioxidants and strengthening polyphenols. The alkaline herbal tea from the northeast of the Indian subcontinent inspires tea drinkers from the first sip.
Minerals & trace elements
Jute leaves have a high mineral content. In particular, iron, calcium, potassium and magnesium are present in significant quantities, as are the trace elements zinc and selenium. Thus, our jute tea represents the complete alkaline mineral spectrum.
Polyphenols for the immune system
Jute leaves are rich in secondary plant compounds with antioxidant potential. In particular, chlorogenic acid, astragalin, phlorizin, procyanidin B1 and miquelianin act in the jute leaves as radical scavengers and protect the cells.
Our jute tea does not contain caffeine (also called tein in tea) and can therefore be drunk by children without hesitation. In addition, our jute tea is therefore ideal for the evening hours.
How the Jute-Cure works
1. Drink a cup of jute tea in the morning before breakfast and in the evening before dinner. Jute-Tea Pure is best drunk without sugar. Important: always a few minutes before meals!
2. During the jute cure, make sure you eat a balanced and varied diet: aim to eat at least one portion of fresh fruit and one portion of vegetables every day. The consumption of alcohol should be avoided during the jute cure.
3. Jute-Tea Pure tastes light and digestible. After each cup of jute tea, you will feel pleasantly full.
4. Note your body weight before starting the jute cure and at the end to make your success measurable.
5. Track your goals in our original Jutevital fasting plan: so the tea cure succeeds even easier!
This is what Jute-Tea Pure tastes like
- like a mild mixture of herbal tea and green tea
- lightly grassy, exotic note
- calming and vitalizing at the same time
How to prepare Jute-Tea
The large-volume premium pyramid bags made of cellulose are fully compostable and allow the aroma to develop freely. Each pyramid bag contains 1.5 g of Jute-Tea Pure. We find the jute tea tastes best when we let boiling water cool down to about 85 °C or cool it down with a shot of cold water. Brewing time is between 4 and 5 minutes, depending on taste.